On the first days of 2014, a surveillance audit to prove the compliance with the requirements of the standards ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009 and ČSN EN ISO 14001:2005 was carried out. The validity of “The Integrated Quality and Environment Policy of the company STS Prachatice, a.s.” was confirmed. This policy was adopted in 2012 and has a permanent force. In particular, it includes the following tasks:
- To comply with the applicable legislation and other requirements relating to the activities concerning the environment and quality of the offered products consistently.
- To examine and improve the integrated system according to the standards ISO 9001 and 14001.
- To set objectives and target values on the basis of the previous year's results and development trends every year.
- To contribute to customers' satisfaction and improving the condition of the environment.
- To create a crisis management system.
ČSN EN ISO 3834-2: Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials - Part 2: Comprehensive quality requirements
ČSN EN 1090-1: Execution of steel structures and aluminium structural – Part 1: Requirements for conformity assessment of structural components
ČSN EN 1090-2: Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures – Part 2: Technical requirements for steel structures - a group of base materials 1.1, 1.2, 2.2, 8.1
ČSN EN 1090-3: Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures – Part 3: Part 3: Technical requirements for aluminium structures - a group of base materials 23.1
- Certificate - areas.pdf 595,87 KB
- Certificate - steel structures, revision 2.pdf 659,15 KB
- Certificate of conformity of production control - aluminium structures.pdf 725,76 KB
- Certificate of conformity of production control - steel structures, revision 3.pdf 743,39 KB
- Certificate ISO 9001.pdf 295,04 KB
- Certificate ISO 14001.pdf 295,45 KB
- Certificate for the crew carrier “DA” L1Z for the new Ford Transit.pdf 359,57 KB