A forwarder is a structural unit comprising a load-bearing frame, axles, extension, face plate, drawbar and chocks, connecting pins, air brakes and control hydraulics. Quality and robust frame forwarder manufactured and developed in STS Prachatice, a.s.
- suitable for skidding of timber from forests to a log dump especially for pre-clearance harvesting
- suitable for cleaning and collection of cuttings and wood waste from the forest area to the chipper
- in handling warehouses or sawmills for sorting and transporting cuttings
- use for tractors of different makes and corresponding power ratings
- fitted with a technical certificate and suitable for driving with a load on public roads